Toys R Us Product Donations
Read more about how your organization can qualify for and use a donation from Toys R Us, or click here to find and solicit more donors like them!
About Toys R Us And Giving
Toys R Us values the importance of community involvement. Through grants and product donations they support local charities in the communities they serve.
Please carefully review their guidelines below prior to submitting a donation request.
- They can only give to tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations as defined by IRS Code 501(c)(3).
- They only support programs that focus their efforts on children’s issues.
- They will not offer grants to individuals or groups for religious purposes.
- They will not support capital expenditures, political or partisan programs, national ceremonies,memorials, conferences, fundraising dinners or lunches, testimonials or similar events.
- They will not support organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, gender, gender identity, religion or sexual orientation.
Email Toys R Us at least 90 days prior to the date of the event with a 200 word summary about your organization, your specific request, who will benefit, and a link to your organizations website.
Company Information: Toys R Us trademarks and copyrights are owned by: Toys R Us