Barnes & Noble - National Product Donations
Read more about how your organization can qualify for and use a donation from Barnes & Noble - National, or click here to find and solicit more donors like them!
About Barnes & Noble - National And Giving
The Barnes & Noble support on-profit organizations that focus on literacy, the arts or education (pre-K-12) at the national level(Local giving on another page) . They consider requests for donations from organizations that meet the following criteria:
- Reach a national audience
- Serve the greater good nationally
- Offer opportunities for in-store events
- Are able to work with Barnes & Noble and other appropriate sponsors on promotion and execution of the program
- Sponsorship is highly visible and will reach a national audience
- Sponsorship will drive traffic into our stores
- Sponsorship offers opportunities for in-store events
- Other sponsors and community partners are appropriate for Barnes & Noble
- Sponsor must have the ability to work together with the project's partners, execute the program on time and on budget, and have a developed media plan to attract attention and visibility
- Follow non-discrimination policy
For donations and sponsorships, you can submit your request via email or in writing.
Company Information: Barnes & Noble trademarks and copyrights are owned by: Barnes & Noble