Nikon Product Donations
Read more about how your organization can qualify for and use a donation from Nikon, or click here to find and solicit more donors like them!
About Nikon And Giving
To request a donation from Nikon, please follow the guidelines outlined on their website. Nikon evaluates corporate sponsorships based on how they align with their marketing brand strategies, consumer reach, consumer engagement, sponsorship opportunities, and impact on the communities they serve.
Here are the key criteria and requirements for submitting a sponsorship application to Nikon:
1. Submission Method: Nikon no longer accepts proposals via postal mail, telephone, direct email, fax, or other means. All applications must be submitted online using the designated form.
2. Age Requirement: The applicant must be 18 years or older to submit a sponsorship application to Nikon.
3. Timing: Ensure that your application is submitted at least six (6) months prior to the start of your program.
4. Response Time: Due to the high volume of requests, please allow 12 weeks for a response once you have submitted your application online. Nikon does not consider proposals submitted outside of this timeframe.
5. Geographic Focus: Nikon only considers proposals from USA-based entities or organizations.
6. Exclusions: Nikon does not consider applications for labor unions, political causes, religious causes, auctions, raffles, or fundraising activities. They are unable to support events or projects directly for individuals.
When submitting your request, make sure to provide a detailed description of your proposal, highlighting how it embodies innovative and unique ideas that can give Nikon products a competitive advantage.
Note: It's important to review the website directly for any additional details or changes to the application process that may have occurred since the last update.
Company Information: Nikon trademarks and copyrights are owned by: Nikon