Hello There, Guest!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
act. Besides Lowry, the GM
NEW YORK -- Miami guard Mario Chalmers has been suspended for one game after he was ejected from the Heats 110-104 victory over the Dallas Mavericks on Friday night. Chalmers will sit out when Miami visits the Charlotte Bobcats on Saturday night. He was thrown out with 5:01 remaining after referees ruled he intentionally swung an elbow at Dirk Nowitzkis head while trying to fight through a screen set by the Mavs Samuel Dalembert. Chalmers argued the flagrant-2 call, but the foul was upheld after a replay review. Joe Klecko Jersey . “The shootout, theres nothing wrong with it, I think its an exciting part of the game but its just one small aspect,” said Chicago Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman. “Its a skill exhibition. If you can get it back closer to regular hockey and have it decided that way; that would be my preference.” “I dont think its a knock on the shootout, I think more of the managers would like to see it end in overtime,” added Washington Capitals GM George McPhee. Sam Darnold Jersey . Juventus announced details of the deal Saturday, saying that Morata signed a five-year contract with the club. The deal also includes an option for Madrid to buy Morata back for up to (euro)30 million ($40. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Trev...co-Jersey/ .7 million, one-year contract.The deal, announced Friday, includes a $50,000 performance bonus if the left-hander appears in 60 games. LeVeon Bell Womens Jersey .com) - Guess whos back, back again? Josh Gordons back, tell a friend. Joe Namath Womens Jersey . - Connor McDavid scored twice and added two assists as the Erie Otters beat the Sarnia Sting 7-3 on Saturday night in Ontario Hockey League action. Building on the momentum his team built after coming within one made basket of a second round playoff berth, Masai Ujiri appeared on TSN 1050 to discuss the teams press conference to announce the re-signing of their starting point guard and how the Raptors expect their all but finalized roster to compete next season. “For him to commit to us says a lot about him, it says a lot about our fans, it says a lot about the organization and where were trying to go,” Ujiri said of Lowrys new four-year, $48 million contract. Besides Lowry, the GM was also able to re-sign key reserves Greivis Vasquez and Patrick Patterson, and were reportedly in agreement to bring back former Raptor James Johnson.dddddddddddd Asked about how the team will be able to build off their success last season, Ujiri said the focus is giving the roster time to fulfill its potential. “I think its patience and growth and you keep building slowly – were not going to make any crazy moves,” Ujiri said. “Were going to give these guys the opportunity to keep growing. “Well keep trying to grow as a team, thats where we are. Its not a time to make any crazy decisions. Our goal was to bring everybody back to build continuity and thats what were doing.” Ujiri: Lowry signing, building a contender ' ' '