New York Islanders Product Donations
Read more about how your organization can qualify for and use a donation from New York Islanders, or click here to find and solicit more donors like them!
About New York Islanders And Giving
The New York Islanders help non-profit charities through their In-Kind Donation Program. Their Community Relations Department supports organizations raising funds through memorabilia raffles and auctions. Priority is given to Long Island organizations who focus on: education, health, and youth hockey.
To request for in-kind donation, please follow the steps below:
- Use your organizationís letterhead;
- Provide a short description and the date of the event;
- Specify how the requested item will be used to raise funds;
- Indicate the name of the beneficiary of the event;
- Provide an address where a donation can be sent.
Submit it to the Islanders Community Relations Department at least four weeks prior to the fundraising event. Requests must be mailed.
Company Information: New York Islanders trademarks and copyrights are owned by:New York Islanders